Bringing this Tudor style house back to life, by replacing all timber battens with new Lsop painted and sealed both sides. Had its challenges with tight access and hard to reach spots but managed to save the client money by use an Elevtaed Work Platform instead of scaffolding. Ready to take on the next 100 years.
Nice Jarrah deck to finish off around the this patio and pool area.
One of our largest commercial contracts, consisting of 1 cafe, 6 shops, and a 1000m2 two-story childcare.
This job had all your standard commercial aspects of:
- Steel framing & suspend ceiling
- Suspended grid ceiling
- Externals wall cladding/ lining
- Plaster boarding walls & ceiling
- Flushing & sanding ready for paint
- Fitting door frames, doors & hardware
- Fitting off disabled & bathroom accessories
- Fitting cabinetry